A. P. Lewis & Sons Ltd.
A. P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. are building contractors based in Kettering. The company moved from Burton Latimer in August 2000 to premises built by the company.
A. P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. are the oldest building contractor in Northamptonshire. The
company was founded in 1880 by Alfred Pratt Lewis in the village of Isham, Northamptonshire.
For many years the company was located in premises in the neighbouring village of
Burton Latimer until 2001 when they re-
A.P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. and Kenmuir Builders Ltd. joined forces 25 years ago and still continue to be run together.