WELCOME TO A.P. LEWIS & SONS LTD

Over 130 years of building

A. P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. are the oldest building contractor in Northamptonshire. The company was founded in 1880 by Alfred Pratt Lewis in the village of Isham, Northamptonshire. The company was incorporated in 1928. For many years the company was located in premises in the neighbouring town of Burton Latimer until 2001 when they re-located to a new premises built by the Company in Kettering.

A.P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. is a 5th generation family run business. The current managing director, Andrew Lewis, joined the firm in 1983 and Andrew’s son, James, joined the company in 2007.